Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit fried rice recipe. You can cook fruit fried rice using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruit Fried Rice:
- Provide 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tsp of Inca Red Quinoa.
- You need 2-3 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- Provide of Chives.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Use 1 can of Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1-2 of Carrots.
- Use of Ginger.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of tofu.
- Use of Chicken, shrimp, or eat mix.
- Provide of Olive or canola oil.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Take 3 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1-3 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sriracha.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Provide of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary.
Steps to make Fruit Fried Rice:
- Steam 1 cup of rice. Gather ingredients..
- Prepare veggies by dicing carrots into small cube shape. I usually slice off the round sides to make a rectangular obelisk, sometimes breaking the carrot in two. Set aside a hummus dip for snacking while you mince garlic and ginger, chop chives, onion, cabbage, and zucchini with sliced mushroom, tofu, pineapple, and mango on the side..
- Lightly sprinkle Inca Red Quinoa into pot of steamed rice as soon as it is done and leave on the side to cool..
- Begin by heating oil in the wok on low heat setting. Add egg. Advisory: Put on a mask for the smelliest part..
- As egg begins to thicken, stir and keep oiled..
- Add carrot, zucchini, and onion. Let steam for a bit and stir continuously..
- Add meat mixture. As you turn the heat up, stir constantly. Pictured is simply a raw thawed egg-roll, but add Thai baby shrimp for great flavor, too..
- Add 1-2 tsp of rice vinegar and corn to rice. Alternately, add rice wine to wok instead..
- Add garlic, rosemary, chive, and ginger to the mix. Keep an eye on these as you only want a lightly brown effect..
- Scoop in rice and add mushroom, pouring soy sauce over mixture..
- Pile on cabbage, tofu, pineapple, mango, and black beans. Toss ingredients with black pepper..
- Garlic chili sriracha for spicy flavor. Voila!.
If you find this Fruit Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.