Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cherry Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry tomato pasta recipe. To cook cherry tomato pasta you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cherry Tomato Pasta:
- You need 500 g of Cherry tomatoes.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Use 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 150 g of Pasta.
- Provide of Parmesan.
- Get of Fresh Basil.
Instructions to make Cherry Tomato Pasta:
- Chop the garlic nice and thin, and sauté in a generous amount of olive oil on a medium heat..
- After a couple of minutes add all of the tomatoes. Keep stirring them, the juice inside will turn to steam, which will burst the skins..
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water, and cook for 1 minute less than the packet instructions..
- Now the tomatoes are starting to soften, I broke them up using a potato masher..
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the pan with the sauce and mix it together..
- Grate some parmesan into the pan, stir it in just before serving with some freshly chopped basil..
If you find this Cherry Tomato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.