Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai curry chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry chicken recipe. You can have thai curry chicken using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai curry chicken:
- Get 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Get 2/3 pack of Mae ploy yellow curry.
- Provide 1 of puck palm sugar (sub 1/3 cup golden brown sugar).
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- Get 4 of carrots.
- Get 4-5 of chicken breast or 8 – 10 boned chicken thighs.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Get 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Use 4 of med yellow potatoes.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
Steps to make Thai curry chicken:
- Cut chicken in to roughly 1.5 inch cubes.
- Cut peppers in to strips removing seeds..
- Dice onions to 1.5 centimeter peices..
- Peel and cut carrots to half centimeter coins at a slight angle.
- Peel and cut potatoes in to roughly 1 inch cubes. (White potatoes can subbed but yellow potatoes seem to hold up better.).
- Add 1/2 of vegetable oil, onion, and carrots to medium heat pan. Brown until onions are starting to caramelize. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add chicken, salt, and fresh cracked pepper. Fry chicken until staring to brown..
- Add remaining vegetable oil, curry paste, and half (2 table spoons) of fish sauce. Heat until curry paste starts to turn into a sauce. Add 1 can of coconut milk and 2 Bay leafs.
- Simmer 5 minutes, add potatoes, and onions and carrots set aside earlier. Add palm sugar puck, simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally making sure puck doesn't burn..
- Add bell peppers, second can of coconut milk, remaining fish sauce (2 tablespoons), and 1 teaspoon lime juice. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until peppers are desired tenderness..
- Serve with any GOOD RICE. I prefer Basmatti rice but any good rice will do. NOT INSTANT RICE!!!.
If you find this Thai curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.