Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Mushroom Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Mushroom Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer mushroom biryani recipe. To cook paneer mushroom biryani you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Mushroom Biryani:
- Take 2 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Paneer.
- Provide 2 Cups of Mushroom.
- Get 1 of Big onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Mint Leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Coriander Leave.
- Get As required of Whole Garam Masala.
- Use 2 tsp of Desi Ghee.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide As needed of Fried onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Biryani Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Peas.
Instructions to make Paneer Mushroom Biryani:
- First marinate mushroom and paneer together. For this add red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, lemon juice and mix well. Then add paneer and mushroom and coat well with spices. Add chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves. Cover and marinate for 30 mins..
- Wash and soak basmati rice in water for 45 mins. After 45 mins drain water from the rice..
- Boil 8 cups of water, add 2 tsp desi ghee, whole garam masala and salt to taste..
- Add soaked rice and boil till 80% done. Drain the water from rice..
- Heat 4 tsp oil in a pan, add sliced onion and saute till it's gets nice brown colour. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell from ginger garlic goes away.Add coriander powder and red chilli powder and cook for 2 mins.Add tomato puree, mix, cover with lid and cook for 2 mts..
- After 2 mts add Biryani masala and cook till oil starts loosing out from the spices.Add marinated mushroom,Peas and paneer, mix well, add 1 cup water, cover and cook for 5 mts.After 5 mins open the cover, add some salt..
- Now first spread the layer of boiled rice, sprinkle some biryani masala over rice, spread fried onion.Now add the third layer of removed paneer mushroom gravy. Over that spread rice, again sprinkle some biryani masala, spread some fried onion..
- Finally add saffron water, cover and cook for 10 mins on medium heat.After cooking for 10 mins on medium heat, reduce the flame to as low as possible and cook for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins let it rest for another 10 mins..
- Paneer, mushroom biryani is ready to serve.
If you find this Paneer Mushroom Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.