Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn tempura recipe. To cook prawn tempura you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Tempura:
- Prepare 6-7 Pieces of Jumbo prawns cleaned and devein.
- Get 1 pkt of Boiled and fried noodles for plating.
- Get of For tempura batter:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Use as needed of Soda water.
- Take of For sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic sliced.
- Use as needed of Red and yellow pepper thinly sliced.
- Provide as needed of Mushroom sliced.
- Take 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Get 3 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Brown sugar or honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare as needed of Cornflour slurry.
Steps to make Prawn Tempura:
- Boil water in a pan add the salt and noodles,give it a boil cover and keep fr 10 min.After the desired time drain the water and sprinkle some flour over the noodles.Give it a quick mix and fry from both the side,when crisp take out frm the pan..
- Give a gush cut to the prawns be careful while doing this process,flatten it with the help of ur thumb so that when u fry the prawns it will nt curl up..
- For the sauce add 1 tsp oil to the wok add dried chiili and garlic,give it a quick stir by addi g all the veggies and sauce mix it on high flame add water as much required fr the gravy when it starts boiling add sugar,vinegar and cornflour slurry to it.Let it boil while stirring continuosly.Switch of the flame.The taste should be balanced..
- In a bowl mix the tempura mixture and add soda little at a time.It shdnt be too liquidy nor too thick.Dip the prawn into this and fry in hot oil.(u can coat the prawn with bread crumbs too,fr that u need to dip it in batter first then transfer it to the crumbs coat it nicely and deep fry them).
If you find this Prawn Tempura recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.