Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Lollipops in gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lollipops in gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lollipops in gravy recipe. To cook chicken lollipops in gravy you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lollipops in gravy:
- Prepare of For chicken lollipops marination.
- Provide 12 of chicken wings.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Use 5 tbsps of Cornflour.
- Use of For gravy.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Thai style sweet chilli sauce (see recipe).
- Get 7 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Take 5 tbsp of Red chilli sauce.
- You need 10-12 of Garlic chopped.
- Get 1 of medium sized Onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bell peppers cubed (optional).
- Use as per taste of Chillies chopped.
- Get 1/8 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Provide As required of Small amount of Green onion / coriander (whatever available).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Lollipops in gravy:
- Wash the wings and from the middle joint and scrap the meat from the bones and turn it into lollipop shaped…take out the extra bones from the other part and turn that too into lollipop shape..
- Put all in a bowl marinate the wings with garlic paste, crushed black pepper, salt, soya sauce & egg and keep it covered in the fridge for an hour (the more the better)..
- Once out of the fridge, add cornflour and deep fry the lollipops..
- Keep the fried lollipops on a kitchen tissue paper to absorb the extra oil.Make all other ingredients ready..
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic saute (don't brown it), add onion and saute to till it is translucent, then add chillies and bell peppers and saute it..
- Add all the three sauces and crushed black pepper & mix well.Add in the fried chicken Lollipops and mix well. Cook for few minutes more. Check the consistency of the gravy you want. If you want dry kind cook till the gravy reduced to your desired consistency. Check the salt and add if required. Add in green coriander or green onion whatever you have. Your chicken lollipops in gravy is ready. (see recipe).
- You can have it as a starter/ appetizer or as a main course with fried noodles or fried rice. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Chicken Lollipops in gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.