Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and veg fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and veg fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and veg fried rice recipe. You can cook ham and veg fried rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and veg fried rice:
- Use of sauce:.
- Get 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use to taste of crushed red pepper.
- Get of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- Take of Stir fry add Ins:.
- Use as needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped leftover ham, I had a spiral ham, diced small.
- You need 1 of carrot chopped small.
- Prepare 1 of small can mushrooms, drained and dried with a paper towel. Chop them small. I prefer fresh but I had this already.
- Get 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped and separated into the whites and the tops.
- Provide 2 of zucchini that were a little past their prime, quartered then thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of Cooked rice.
Steps to make Ham and veg fried rice:
- Get your rice Cooked and ready to go..
- Prep everything and have it ready to go. First make the sauce. Put it all in a bowl and whisk..
- Next, start dicing your veg and ham. I put them in the order I did it..
- Crank the heat almost to high on a dry iron skillet. When you’re ready to start you can’t stop. In the screaming hot skillet add the Oil and the ham then go down the line and add and toss the veg. Let it start getting color. Clear a spot in the center of the skillet,add oil. Crack in the eggs and scramble. When eggs are mostly done toss everything together. Add the rice and combine. You’ll be scraping and flipping the whole time nearly..
- Finally, add the sauce. This sauce will caramelize in the hot skillet so keep it moving. After I got it combined well I pressed it down in the skillet for a few seconds with the spatula to get a little crust on bottom. I’d scrape and flip again and let it brown. Did this several times then killed the heat. Hindsight is 20/20…wish i would’ve had some egg rolls lol.
If you find this Ham and veg fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.