Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom fried rice recipe. You can have mushroom fried rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Fried Rice:
- Get 5 cup of cooked rice.
- Provide 2 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ghee.
- Use 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 2 cup of mushroom slices.
- Use 1 tsp of shahi jeera (Caraway).
- Get 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Mushroom Fried Rice:
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add shahi jeera, onion fry for 1 minute. Then add garlic, ginger paste, turmeric powder salt to taste, sliced mushroom, tomato cover the kadai and cook for 6 minutes, when water is evaporated.
- Then add cumin powder, garam masala powder and 80% cooked rice and coriander leaves stir it continuously..
- After 3 minutes when fragrance of mushrooms comes out then ready to serve..
If you find this Mushroom Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.