Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My home soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My home soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my home soup recipe. To cook my home soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My home soup:
- Get of Onion- 3 large.
- Use of About 6 table spoon Oil.
- Use of Carrot 1 or 2…better if it's slicely cutted or with a machine.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need of Garlic and ginger for flavour.
- Use 1-2 of Potato.
- Use of Meat its optional.
- Prepare of Macoroni.
- Prepare of Pasta its optional.
- Get of Water.
Steps to make My home soup:
- Add the oil and the onion in a hot pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then add the cutted carrot and meat then cook for about 6 minutes and add the garlic and ginger.
- Add water..when it start to boil add the macoroni after a while add the potato.
- Then add the pasta and salt and finally the ingredients will absorb the water and then its done..
If you find this My home soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.