Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom biryani recipe. You can have mushroom biryani using 30 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Biryani:
- Use 1 of . Basmathi – 1 cup.
- You need 2 of . Mushroom – 200 gms.
- You need 4 of . Tomato – 1.
- Use 5 of . Green chilli – 2 silted.
- You need 6 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
- Use 7 of . Salt – as needed.
- You need 8 of . Water – 2 cups.
- You need 9 of . Ghee – 1 tbsp.
- You need 10 of . Oil – 1 tbsp.
- You need of To Grind:.
- Take 1 of . Mint leaves – 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup.
- Take 3 of . Green chilli – 1.
- Prepare of To Marinate:.
- Provide 1 of . Yogurt – 1/4 cup.
- Use 2 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 3 of . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Get 4 of . Garam masala – 1/4 tsp.
- Take 5 of . Biryani masala – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 6 of . Salt – pinch.
- Take of To season:.
- You need 1 of . Bay leaf – 1.
- Get 2 of . Cinnamon – 1 stick.
- Get 3 of . Cloves – 2.
- Get 4 of . Cardamom – 2.
- Take 5 of . Star anise – 1.
- You need of To Garnish:.
- Prepare 1 of . Fried onion – 1 tbsp.
- Get 2 of . Cashews – 10.
- Use 3 of . Ghee – 1 tsp.
Steps to make Mushroom Biryani:
- 1. Grind all the ingredients which given under "To Grind". 2. Wash the mushroom and cut into pieces as your wish. Now marinate mushroom using the ingredients "To Marinate" along with 1 tsp of ground paste. 3. Keep this in fridge for half an hour. Wash the rice and soak for 20 minutes. 4. Heat oil and ghee in pan add cinnamon, cardamom, clove and star anise. Once this done add onion, green chilli. Saute till onion turns transparent..
- 5. Now add ginger garlic paste. Saute till raw smells goes off. Now add the remaining ground paste. 6. Now puree the tomato and add this with onion and saute for a while. Add salt. 7. Now add the marinated mushroom saute for 2 minutes. 8. Now add soaked rice and water. Adjust the salt. Close and cook till done. You can do this in pressure cooker or rice cooker. I used rice cooker..
- 9. Heat a tsp of ghee in another pan add silted cashews and sliced onion and saute till onion turns brown and crispy. 10. Once the rice done garnish with onion and cashews..
If you find this Mushroom Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.