Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Culture Tortilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Culture Tortilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. Consuming the correct foods is therefore crucial. Individuals nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to boost your wellbeing and give you plenty of necessary nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the good and also the poor. Putting on weight is only one of the problems with ingesting the incorrect food and, vs this, the proper food may give you wellness along with keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Malnourishment is the ultimate effect of the body not getting the right type of sustenance. Carbohydrates provide fuel for the body, protein is important to the health of your body’s cells and a particular degree of fats is required. Additionally, the other vital factor in all of this is water to drink. There are also additional nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. As an example, Omega-3, which can be a fatty acid that is very important for the body, as it can keep down the degree of bad cholesterol in the blood. Salmon is an illustration of a superfood as it provides protein along with containing Omega-3. An additional benefit of Omega-3 as you age is how it includes a positive effect in your brain’s health. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood varieties in which you’ll see Omega-3.
It now seems to be an excellent time to start consuming some superfoods to obtain the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed culture tortilla recipe. You can cook mixed culture tortilla using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Culture Tortilla:
- Provide 2 pieces of tortilla.
- You need 2 pieces of breaded fish fillet.
- Get 100 g of shoestring french fries.
- You need of shredded lettuce.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Use of cheese.
- Take of Teriyaki Minced Meat Ingredients.
- Take 300 g of minced meat.
- You need of teriyaki sauce (2:2:1 ratio of soy sauce, honey & lemon).
- You need 1/3 of tspn cayenne pepper powder.
- Get 1 pinch of coarse chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Mixed Culture Tortilla:
- Prepare teriyaki minced meat. Heat the pan with medium to low heat. Add 1 tbsp cooking oil. When oil is medium hot, add garlic. Stir fry until light brown. Add mixture of teriyaki sauce and minced meat. Add seasoning of cayenne pepper powder and chilli coarse(optional)..
- Deep fry french fries using medium to high heat until achieve the desired texture (soft or crunchy)..
- On medium to low heat, add 2 tbsp cooking oil. When oil is medium hot, put the fish fillets. When one side started to brown, flip it. When both sides are lightly brown (depends on desired texture) then it is finished..
- When all ingredients are ready, heat a pan or grill on very low heat. Put a piece of tortilla. Time to be creative with the fillings! Remember to fill only half of the tortilla. Starts with a bit of cheese, followed by meat, cheese, lettuce, cheese, fish fillet, cheese, fries and cheese. Cheese is used to glue all the ingredients together and makes it easier to eat. Any vegetables must be put in the middle to avoid it from wilting due to heat..
- Close the tortilla then flip it. This is to melt the cheese on the upper side. When the cheese is melted and the tortilla is slightly brown n crunchy (depends on desired texture) means it is finished..
- Cut the finished tortilla into half or desired size. Careful! It is hot!.
- Finished! ^_^ Good Luck!.
If you find this Mixed Culture Tortilla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.