Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom Biryani with Boondi Raita recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Biryani with Boondi Raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Biryani with Boondi Raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom biryani with boondi raita recipe. To make mushroom biryani with boondi raita you only need 43 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Biryani with Boondi Raita:
- Take 1.5 cup of Rice, soaked for 1 hour.
- You need of as required Water.
- Prepare of For marination:-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- You need 250 gms of Mushrooms chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need Pinch of orange food colour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Jeera powder / cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder-.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Use leaves of as required Mint.
- You need leaves of as required Coriander.
- You need 2 of Potato diced.
- Take of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Get of as required Desi ghee.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- Use 1 of Star anise.
- You need 1 stick of Dalchini.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera / cumin.
- Prepare of as per tatse Salt.
- You need of Making Biryani.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Get 2 of Green chilli in slits.
- Prepare 2 of Green cardamom.
- Use 1 of sick Dalchini.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Get 1 of Onion- sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Get of Marination.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide as needed of Saffron milk.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Fried onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide leaves of as required Mint.
- Prepare leaves of as required Coriander.
- Get of Boondi raita.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boondi.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl whisked Curd.
- Prepare of as per tatse Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Mushroom Biryani with Boondi Raita:
- For marination:firstly add all ing in mixing bowl and mix well.keep this marination for 30 min..
- Boil rice by adding all ingredients cook rice only 75 % not full and cool rice..
- Next in a pan start making biryani add oil,cardamom,green chilli,onion cook for 5 min till it changes colour next add tomato cook till it becomes soft and mushy next add marination and mix well and cover it with lid for 5-10 min till potato cooks next add rice,fried onion,saffron milk,mint leaves,coriander leaves cover the pan with aluminium foil for dum cover with lid for 10 min on low or medium flame and switch off flame and open pan after 20 min..
- Make raita with all ingredients and pour in bowl.sprinkle red chilli powder.
- Serve hot.Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Mushroom Biryani with Boondi Raita recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.