Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom corn milk biryani recipe. To make mushroom corn milk biryani you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani:
- Take 1 bowl of rice (soaked in water for about 2 hours).
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Take of Whole spices -.
- Provide 2 of 2 bay leaves.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- Take 5-6 of black peppercorns.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon barks.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 5-6 strands of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 bowl of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of star anise powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of fried onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 cup chopped onions, 1 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup mint leaves. Mix well..
- Add 1 cup fresh corn, 1 cup chopped mushrooms and mix well. Cover it and let the veggies cook..
- Add 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp dry mango powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tbsp red chilli powder and salt as per taste. Mix well, cover for about 2-3 minutes and let the spices cook. Then remove from flame and let the mixture cool down..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 tbsp butter and let it melt. Add 1 bowl rice. Add 1 bowl milk and stir..
- Tie all the whole spices in a cloth and add it to the milk mixture. Also add 5-6 strands of lemongrass tied together. Cover and let the rice cook..
- Once the rice is cooked, add salt as per taste. Mix gently, cover and let it remain on low flame for 2-3 minutes and then remove from the flame. Once cooled remove the whole spices tied cloth and lemon grass from the rice..
- In a bowl mix 1/2 bowl of milk, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, 1/2 tsp star anise powder and 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder..
- To layer the Biryani, place the corn-mushroom mixture at the bottom of the vessel. Then add chopped ginger and the rice layer and sprinkle the mixture of milk and spices all over. Add some chopped ginger again..
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp cardamom powder & 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder. Cover and let the biryani steam nicely. Remove, garnish with 2 tbsp fried onion and serve hot..
If you find this Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.