Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as particular as possible when you write down what you consume. It is not enough to just record “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also include the number of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is not beneficial, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of something you consume, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This helps you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma/chicken wrap with french fries recipe. To cook chicken shawarma/chicken wrap with french fries you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries:
- Use of Tortilla/Pita Bread:.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Use of Warm water.
- Use of Minced Fried Chicken Seasonings:.
- Provide 2 of garlic.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper (optional).
- Get 1/4 lb of chicken breast.
- Provide of Other Fillings:.
- Prepare of French fries (you can see my previous recipe for homemade french fries).
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of cucumbar.
- You need 3 of lettuce or chinese cabbage or other green vegetables you like.
- You need of Tomato sauce (optional).
- Use of Mayonnaise (optional).
- Provide of NOTE!!!!! if you dont like or dont have chicken you can replace it with sausage or other meat or fish.
Steps to make Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries:
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, vegetable oil and warm water. knead it into a ball. The dough has to be soft n not sticky..
- Cover with plastic wrap, put in a bowl and allow to double in size (leave dough for about 30 minutes).
- Once doubled in size remove from bowl n place on flat floured surface. Cut dough into 3 pieces..
- Then roll all dough into a flater shape with rolling pin as thin as possible.
- Fry it on frying pan (without oil). cook for about 2 minutes for both side. Pita bread is ready..
- For fillings, lets start from chicken. Fry chicken with garlic and also a pinch of salt til golden brown. then chop-chop fried chicken.
- Slice tomato n cucumbar into 6 slices.
- Put lettuce, cucumbar, tomato, chicken and also french fries with mayonnaise and tomato sauce on tortilla/pita bread. Then roll it..
- Tadaaaaa shawarma is ready to serve now. *Best served warm/hot..
If you find this Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.