Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli & Shimeji with Garlic & Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & Shimeji with Garlic & Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Shimeji with Garlic & Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably buy many items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & shimeji with garlic & oyster sauce recipe. To make broccoli & shimeji with garlic & oyster sauce you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli & Shimeji with Garlic & Oyster Sauce:
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1-2 cloves of Garlic finely chopped.
- Get 1 of large head (about 300g) Broccoli *cut into small florets, thick stem sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian mushrooms such as Oyster Mushrooms, Shiitake, or etc.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Water.
- Take 2 pinches of Salt.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes as required *optional.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
Steps to make Broccoli & Shimeji with Garlic & Oyster Sauce:
- Drizzle Sesame Oil over a frying pan, scatter Garlic, and arrange Broccoli pieces. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji, tear into smaller pieces, and arrange them on top of the Broccoli..
- Sprinkle with Water, Salt and some Chilli Flakes. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for a few minutes..
- While Broccoli is cooking, mix Oyster Sauce and Sake (Rice Wine) in a small bowl..
- When the water in the pan is evaporated, remove the lid, pour the sauce over, and stir to combine..
If you find this Broccoli & Shimeji with Garlic & Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.