Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti & meatballs (slow cooker version) recipe. You can have spaghetti & meatballs (slow cooker version) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version):
- Take 12 of Meatballs.
- Take 150 g of Carrot.
- Take 2 of x stalks Celery.
- Use 2 of x Small Onions.
- Provide 1 of x Tablespoon Tomato Paste.
- Get 1/2 of Beef stock cube.
- Use 500 g of Tomato Passata.
- You need 3 of Big Garlic Cloves.
- Use 200 ml of water.
- Take of Fresh Basil.
Instructions to make Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version):
- Slice the onions, carrots and celery. I like to get the carrots pretty small, as I don't personally like big chunks of carrot, but realise cutting them small can test your patience..
- Fry the onion in nice big drizzle of oil, after a couple minutes add the carrots, and then the celery. I'm not trying to cook them through, just to soften them a little at this stage..
- Mince the garlic, and add to the pan. I like to make a little well in the middle with a little more oil, and cook the garlic for roughly a minute, as I don't want it to burn..
- Now transfer the contents of the pan to the slow cooker. Add a generous tablespoon of tomato paste, and the passata. I like to mix half a stock cube with hot water, pour this in to the passata container, and swirl it around before pouring in the slow cooker, this gets the last of the passata left in the container. Finally add the meatballs in, and set the slow cooker to low..
- On low between 6-8 hours is the sweet spot, I find any longer and the meatballs overcook and end up dry and mushy. I cooked this one for 7 hours total..
- Now cook your spaghetti so it is slightly hard, I usually aim for 1 minute less than the packet recommends. Drain, and then add back into the hot pan with a couple ladles of the sauce. Keep stirring through, making sure to coat all of the spaghetti with the sauce. Then distribute it into bowls, topping up with extra sauce, the meatballs, and freshly chopped Basil..
If you find this Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.