Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Miso & Mushroom Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Miso & Mushroom Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso & Mushroom Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso & mushroom pizza recipe. You can have miso & mushroom pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miso & Mushroom Pizza:
- Use 1 of Pizza Base *I used 28cm base.
- Take 100 g of Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Get of *Note: Today I used common Button Mushrooms and Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 100 g of Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Mix *shredded or torn into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Get of Miso Sauce.
- Provide 1 of & 1/3 tablespoons (20ml) Miso *dark colour Miso recommended.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Chilli *optional.
Instructions to make Miso & Mushroom Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C..
- Combine Miso and Mirin in a small bowl. Thinly spread the Miso sauce over the Pizza Base. Scatter thinly sliced Mushrooms over the Pizza Base evenly. Add Mozzarella (OR Pizza Mix)..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy..
If you find this Miso & Mushroom Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.