Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan spaghetti bolognese (vegánske bolonské špagety) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan spaghetti bolognese (vegánske bolonské špagety) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan spaghetti bolognese (vegánske bolonské špagety) recipe. To make vegan spaghetti bolognese (vegánske bolonské špagety) you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan spaghetti bolognese (vegánske bolonské špagety):
- Use 200 g of spaghetti (200 g špagiet).
- Use of Sauce (Omáčka).
- Take 1/2 cup of red lentils (pol šálky červenej šošovice).
- Provide 1 of medium carrot (1 stredná mrkva).
- Provide 1 of tomato (1 paradajka).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (3 strúčiky cesnaku).
- Take 1 can of tomato paste (1 konzerva paradajkového pretlaku).
- Get of Dried basil (sušená bazalka).
- You need of Dried oregano (sušené oregáno).
- Get 1-2 tbl of spoon brown sugar (1 -2 lyžice hnedého cukru).
- Prepare of Salt (soľ).
- Prepare of Olive oil (Olivový olej).
- Use of Vegan parmesan (vegánsky parmezán).
- Prepare 1 tbl of spoon delicatessen yeast (1 lyžica lahôdkového droždia).
- Get 1/2 cup of cashew nuts (pol hrnčeka kešu orieškov).
- Take 1/4 tea spoon of dried garlic (1/4 lyžičky sušeného cesnaku).
- Get of salt (soľ).
Steps to make Vegan spaghetti bolognese (vegánske bolonské špagety):
- Prepare ingredients. (Pripravíme si ingrediencie.).
- At first, we will make vegan parmesan. Put ingredients into blender and blend it until loose mixture. (Najprv si pripravíme zmes na parmezán. Ingrediencie vložíme do mixéra a pomixujeme na sypkú zmes.).
- Cook the spaghetti and meanwhile chop the vegetables for sauce to small pieces. (Dáme variť špagety a medzičasom si nakrájame na malé kúsky zeleninu na omáčku.).
- In a pot, fry chopped garlic, carrot and tomato with frequent stirring for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, 2 tbl spoons of vegan parmesan and 1 dcl of water. Cook until lentils are soft. (V hrnci orestujeme na olivovom oleji cesnak, mrkvu a paradajku cca 5 minút za častého miešania. Pridáme zvyšné ingrediencie, 2 lyžice vegánskeho parmezánu a 1 dcl vody. Varíme do zmäknutia šošovice.).
- Add spaghetti to sauce and serve with vegan parmesan. Enjoy your meal 😋 (Pridáme špagety do zmesi a podávame posypané vegánskym parmezánom. Dobrú chuť 😋).
If you find this Vegan spaghetti bolognese (vegánske bolonské špagety) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.