Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Puttanesca with Canned Mackerel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Puttanesca with Canned Mackerel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti puttanesca with canned mackerel recipe. To cook spaghetti puttanesca with canned mackerel you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Puttanesca with Canned Mackerel:
- Use 2 of servings Spaghetti.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes OR Fresh Chilli *as required.
- Get 1 handful of Black Olives *chopped, optional.
- Provide 1-2 of teaspoonfuls Capers *chopped, optional.
- You need 6-8 of Fillets Anchovies *chopped, optional.
- You need 1 can (400 g) of Diced Tomatoes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Italian Mixed Herbs.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 can (125 g) of Mackerel in brine *drained.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped Parsley.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Puttanesca with Canned Mackerel:
- All vegetables should be finely or coarsely chopped..
- Cook Spaghetti in boiling slated water according to the instruction on the package..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Cook Onion and Garlic until soft. Add Chilli, Black Olives, Capers and Anchovies, and cook for a few minutes..
- Add Tomatoes and Herbs, cook until thickens, season with Salt & Pepper, then add drained Mackerel and combine..
- Add the cooked and drained Spaghetti and stir. Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and enjoy..
If you find this Spaghetti Puttanesca with Canned Mackerel recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.