Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Chicken Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken pizza recipe. To cook teriyaki chicken pizza you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Pizza:
- Take 1 of Pizza Base *I used 28cm base.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms OR Button Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Onion.
- Get 100 g of Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Mix *shredded or torn into small pieces.
- Provide 1/4 sheet of Toasted Nori *cut into fine strips.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Chicken.
- Get 350-400 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar *optional.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Pizza:
- Combine Mirin, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Rice Vinegar in a small bowl. Lightly season Chicken with Salt..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Transfer to a plate and cut into small pieces..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C..
- Thinly spread Japanese Mayonnaise over the Pizza Base. Mix Mushrooms slices and Chicken pieces with the sauce, and scatter over the Pizza Base evenly. Add finely chopped Onion and Mozzarella (OR Pizza Mix)..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned. Sprinkle with shredded Toasted Nori and enjoy..
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.