Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ponzu Shiitake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ponzu Shiitake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ponzu shiitake recipe. To make ponzu shiitake you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ponzu Shiitake:
- Prepare 200 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Use of Oil for cooking.
- Use of Ponzu Dressing.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Ponzu (see recipe).
- Get of *OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar & 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1/2 clove of Garlic *finely chopped, optional.
- Get 1/2 of Chilli *thinly sliced, optional.
- Take 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, optional.
Steps to make Ponzu Shiitake:
- Combine all the Ponzu Dressing ingredients in a bowl. *Note: Vegetables are optional. You can use Ponzu only..
- Clean Shiitake Mushrooms, cut into the size that is easy to eat if large..
- Deep-fry or shallow-fry Shiitake. The easiest method is probably shallow-fry in a frying pan. Heat a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook Shiitake Mushrooms over medium heat until both sides are nicely browned..
- Add to the Ponzu Dressing and mix to combine. Add extra Ponzu if you like stronger flavour..
If you find this Ponzu Shiitake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.