Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dairy free creamy mushroom soup recipe. To cook dairy free creamy mushroom soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare 250 g of forestiere mushrooms.
- You need 150 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 tsp of lazy garlic.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk, chilled.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil to finish.
Instructions to make Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Slice your mushrooms. Then in a large saucepan, fry the garlic over a gentle heat in a tbsp of olive oil..
- Add the mushrooms and continue to fry gently for about 5 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add a couple of tbsp of water and then let the mushrooms cook with the lid on the pan for about 15 minutes..
- Stir in the coconut cream from the top of your can of coconut milk. Blend and season with salt and pepper. Then use the coconut water beneath the cream to thin the soup to your preferred consistency..
- You can add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to finish..
If you find this Dairy Free Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.