Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dried Scallops Takikomigohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried Scallops Takikomigohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dried scallops takikomigohan recipe. You can have dried scallops takikomigohan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dried Scallops Takikomigohan:
- You need 50 g of Dried Scallops.
- Provide 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot *cut into small pieces.
- Use 2-3 of Shiitake Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
Steps to make Dried Scallops Takikomigohan:
- Rinse Dried Scallops and soak in 400ml cold Water for a few hours or until soft. Large Scallops should be soaked overnight..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Drain the soaked Scallops and save the water, that is now a really good stock. Add the stock to the pot, up to the 2-cups-marking..
- Add Salt, Sake (Rice Wine), Soy Sauce and Ginger, and gently stir. Place the softened Scallops, broken into smaller pieces if large, Carrot and Shiitake over the rice evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then add finely chopped Spring Onions and mix to combine..
If you find this Dried Scallops Takikomigohan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.