Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shiitake Mushroom Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shiitake Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shiitake Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake mushroom curry recipe. To cook shiitake mushroom curry you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shiitake Mushroom Curry:
- Use 250 g of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of thin turkey steaks, thinly sliced.
- You need 3-4 of Baby sweetcorn, chopped.
- Prepare 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of medium curry sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Instructions to make Shiitake Mushroom Curry:
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and fry them gently in coconut oil for a few minutes..
- Add the curry powder and salt and stir gently so the spices coat the mushrooms. Add a splash of water to stop the spices scorching..
- Add the sweetcorn and then stir in the coconut milk. Bring the coconut milk up to a simmer and then add the turkey steaks into the sauce..
- Continue to simmer on the hob for 25 minutes. Taste the sauce and add fresh lemon juice to taste. If the sauce is too thin for you, thicken it up with a tsp of corn flour. I added about a tbsp. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice..
If you find this Shiitake Mushroom Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.