Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Blue Cheese Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Blue Cheese Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick blue cheese pasta recipe. To cook quick blue cheese pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Blue Cheese Pasta:
- Get 120 g of fusilli or other pasta of your choice.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 1 Knob of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of rapeseed or olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 75 g of Stilton cheese, crumbled.
- You need 2 tbsp of skyr.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Quick Blue Cheese Pasta:
- Put the pasta in a pan of salted boiling water and cook according to instructions. Drain in a colander but reserve a cup of the pasta water in case needed at Step 4. Add the knob of butter..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the onion for 3 minutes, stirring only if essential to prevent sticking..
- Add the chili, stir and cook for a further minute then add the tomato purée, oregano and garlic and stir again and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the onions are just about to caramelise..
- Stir in the cheese and, once it’s melting, also stir in the skyr and, if the sauce looks a little too thick for your liking, add the reserved pasta water, a little at a time until you get it how you you want. Then serve promptly onto the pasta and on warmed dishes..
If you find this Quick Blue Cheese Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.