Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Spaghetti Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Spaghetti Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's spaghetti recipe recipe. To make my family's spaghetti recipe you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Family's Spaghetti Recipe:
- Take 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Provide 250 g of beef mince.
- You need 1 can of plum tomatoes (400g).
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use 250 g of dried spaghetti.
- Take 3 tablespoons of fried shallots (for garnish).
- Use 50 g of cheese (grated. I like grated cheese instead of parmesan).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper (we usually use white but black is OK).
- Use 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
Instructions to make My Family's Spaghetti Recipe:
- Prepare the sauce, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a wok in medium heat. Add diced onion and garlic, stir until fragrant..
- Add the beef mince, salt, and pepper, stir until the mince changed colour/ darkened..
- Add the tinned plum tomatoes, ketchup, and about half a cup (125ml) of water. Add oregano. Lower the heat, wait until it it boils and reduced. Stir once in a while..
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti following the instruction on its packaging in salted water. You can also grate your cheese while waiting for the spaghetti and the sauce..
- To serve, take about 100g of spaghetti. Add 100 g of sauce, 10g of cheese and half a table spoon of fried shallot on top (or any you want, really). Enjoy..
If you find this My Family's Spaghetti Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.