Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enoki cheese steak open sandwich with fake truffle mayo recipe. To cook enoki cheese steak open sandwich with fake truffle mayo you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo:
- Use of Grilled.
- Use 1 of leftover t-bone or any other steak (preferably was med. rare).
- Get 2 of big white mushroom chopped in 6.
- Use 2-3 of french shallot, sliced.
- Prepare Half of a pack of enoki mushroom.
- Provide 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide of Fake truffle mayo.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mayo (the real one, you know what I mean).
- Get 3 Tbsp of good olive oil (the one that tastes fruity and spicy).
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of powdered wild mushroom (or truffle paste).
- Prepare 1 of small french shallot finely diced.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/4 lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take of The creation of the sandwich.
- You need 2 slices of country style loaf cut in half, lightly toasted.
- Prepare of Or 2 open mini baguettes.
- Use of Thinly sliced cheese (any kind, here I used panela queso).
- Use 1 of little fancy olive oil and pinch of italian spice mix.
Steps to make Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo:
- Cut the steak in 1 cm thick slices or less, cut again to make bite size if you want.
- Cut out the base of the enoki mushrooms, pull appart in small bunches. Cut the white mushrooms and the french shallots..
- Heat up a cask iron skillet or a heavy bottom skillet on med-high, add some oil and butter or bacon grease idc. Sauté the shallots and white mushrooms, when the shallots start to soften add the enoki bunches and soy saucewhile stiring..
- Add the steak bites and mix everything just until the meat is nice and hot, be careful to to overcook the steak..
- Season to taste and put the skillet on the side..
- Put the bread in the toaster. While the bread toasts, mix all ingredients for the fake truffle mayo.
- Serve the steak and mushroom mix on the toasted bread, add the cheese slices and drizzle the mayo. Add a spash of olive oil and a pinch of italian seasoning for a fancy finale..
If you find this Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.