Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Torrijas (French toast) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Torrijas (French toast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Torrijas (French toast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You’re what you consume. Quite plainly, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you dine properly. Folks nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to boost your health and give you a lot of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the great and also the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. As you can expect, superfoods are looked at as the right form of food.
Your immune system will also benefit from the properties of superfoods. Garlic is often a popular superfood that may give your immune system an actual boost, which will help your body ward off sicknesses. One advantage of eating garlic may very well be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic might be troublesome in case you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is an alternative for you personally, particularly if the idea of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. If you think about the extent of antioxidants it has and the actual fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea really is worth drinking. Green tea may also hinder new blood vessels from increasing, which can help prevent tumors from developing.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they provide you with lots of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to torrijas (french toast) recipe. You can have torrijas (french toast) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Torrijas (French toast):
- You need 1 kg of bread.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- Provide of Olive Oil from Spain.
- Take 2-3 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Sugar.
Steps to make Torrijas (French toast):
- Slice the baguettes in centimetre slices or, if you wish, you can buy specialty bread for torrijas. Do not use freshly baked baguettes, but ones that are a few days old..
- Once you have cut the bread slices for the torrijas, put the milk on to boil, adding the cinnamon sticks and sugar.Then leave the milk to cool..
- Dunk the bread slices into the milk, once it has cooled down..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, and dip the soaked bread slices into it. Once the bread slices are covered with egg, fry them in a pan with lots of Olive Oil from Spain..
- Sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon over the cooked torrijas to give them extra flavour; alternatively, dip them into a mix of sugar and cinnamon..
If you find this Torrijas (French toast) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.