Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mom's Spaghetti Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Spaghetti Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Spaghetti Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's spaghetti sauce recipe. To make mom's spaghetti sauce you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Spaghetti Sauce:
- Take of Veggies.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Provide Half of a pepper.
- Take Half of an onion.
- Provide of Mushrooms.
- Provide 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Meat and sauce.
- Prepare Can of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 14 oz of hunts canned tomato sauce.
- Get Half of a pound of ground beef.
- Use of Spices.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of Oregano.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Mom's Spaghetti Sauce:
- Chop peppers, chop onions, chop mushrooms, mince garlic.
- Saute veggies in a pot with oil (not too hot, low-medium heat).
- Pour spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce into the pot.
- Add and break up the ground beef into the sauce.
- Add a tsp of salt, tsp of pepper, half a tsp of basil, half a tsp of garlic powder, half a tsp of italian seasoning, half a tsp of oregano, quarter tsp of chilli flakes.
- Simmer on low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Divided sauce into individual portions and place in freezer.
If you find this Mom's Spaghetti Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.