Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled Shiitake & Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Shiitake & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Shiitake & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled shiitake & cheese recipe. To cook grilled shiitake & cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Shiitake & Cheese:
- You need of *Note: You can cook as many Shiitake as you want. Today I had 6 Shiitake in a packet, so I cooked 6. Alter the amount of other ingredients accordingly.
- Use 6 of meaty Shiitake Mushrooms *stems trimmed.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Oil to grease the tray.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Use of Grated Tasty Cheese OR Pizza Mix.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) OR Ground Chilli.
Steps to make Grilled Shiitake & Cheese:
- Combine Soy Sauce and Sake (Rice Wine) in a small bowl. *Note: You make 1 teaspoon sauce mixture and this will be enough for 6 Shiitake..
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of foil and apply a small amount of Oil. Arrange Shiitake pieces on the foil, drizzle a small amount of the sauce mixture on each Shiitake. Cover with some grated Cheese..
- Grill for 5-6 minutes or until Shiitake are cooked and cheese is slightly browned. I used a mini toaster oven..
- Sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..
If you find this Grilled Shiitake & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.