Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enoki, tofu & egg soup recipe. To cook enoki, tofu & egg soup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup:
- Take 1000 ml of Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil *optional for flavour.
- Take of Salt & White Pepper.
- You need 200 g of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Provide 300 g of Silken Tofu *cut into small pieces.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 2-3 tablespoons Water.
- You need 2 of Eggs *whisked.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup:
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki Mushrooms and clean them. Cut into 3 to 4cm in length..
- Heat Chicken Stock and Enoki in a pot, and bring to the boil. Season with Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil (*optional) and Salt & White Pepper to suit your taste..
- Add Silken Tofu and bring back to the boil. Add Potato Starch mixture and stir. When soup is thickened, gradually add Egg, and stir until Egg is softly cooked. Finally add Spring Onion..
- *Note: A small amount of grated Ginger is a good addition. You can use Soy Sauce instead of Oyster Sauce..
If you find this Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.