Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake & lotus root ‘goma-ae’ recipe. You can cook shiitake & lotus root ‘goma-ae’ using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’:
- Get 400 g of Frozen Lotus Root *thiner slices recommended.
- Get 100 g of Shiitake Mushrooms *thickly sliced.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide of Sesame Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Prepare of 'Goma-ae' Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
Steps to make Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’:
- Grind Toasted Sesame Seeds, OR use the trick ‘How To Grind Sesame Seeds Using A Plastic Bag’. Add Sugar and Soy Sauce and mix well to make ‘Goma-ae’ Sauce..
- Clean OR wash Shiitake and thickly slice. Heat 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Shiitake. Season with 1 pinch Salt and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add extra 1 teaspoons Sesame Oil and stir-fry 1/2 of Frozen Lotus Root slices. When cooked and slightly browned, transfer to the mixing bowl. Repeat with remaining Lotus Root slices..
- Add 'Goma-ae' Sauce and mix to combine..
If you find this Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.