Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day that you take in things. This will help you determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You could also be able to identify when you are eating only to have something to do. This is essential because those are situations that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This can help you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to horsey steak sandwich recipe. To cook horsey steak sandwich you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Use 3/4-1 lb of Top shoulder beef steak, sliced thin.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregeno.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/3 c. of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 c of water.
- Provide of Boar's Head Pub Style Horseradish Sauce (Horsey Sauce).
- Use of Arugula.
- Take 2 of deli french bread loaves.
- You need 9 slices of deli Regular Gouda Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
Instructions to make Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Break out the steak. Evenly coat the steak in Balsamic Vinegar, onion pow, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, salt, water, and Tbsp olive oil. Cover and Marinate in the fridge 1-2 hours..
- When steak is almost done marinating, Preheat oven to broil.
- Thinly slice red pepper and onion.
- Cut bread down to 6ish inch pieces. Saw the bread ALMOST all the way in half. Lay the bread on a baking pan. 💕fresh bread is so nice💕.
- Put about two tablespoons of Horsey Sauce 🐴 on the inside top of the bread. You NEED to taste it, so put a decent amount. Giddy Up! 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎.
- Add three slices of Regular Gouda to each bread peice on top of the Horsey Sauce 🐴. I say regular Gouda, because I'm not too fond of smoked..
- When your meat is done marinating, take it out and cut it into bite size peices. Trim away any really fatty peices..
- Heat frying pan on high. Put a Tbsp of olive oil in the pan and toss in onions and red pepper. Heat and stir one minute..
- Next toss the steak in with the peppers and onions. It only needs a very short time to cook. A minute and 30 seconds tops, because you will also put it under the broiler. So, a little pink is ok. Just make sure all sides touch the heat by stirring continuously..
- Turn off the heat to the pan and quickly transfer steak, peppers, and onions onto the bread..
- Place pan in oven on MIDDLE rack. Set a timer for 1 minute and 20-30 seconds. Keep an eye on it, you want the cheese to melt and the bread not to burn..
- Next, take the sammies out of the oven and add a handful of Arugula. ****annnnnd, if you want, you can put even more sauce on it ! 😂 🏇🐴🐎 🎠.
- Now, eat your sandwich! 🐴 😋.
If you find this Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.