Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage pasta bake recipe. You can cook sausage pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Provide 400 g of pasta.
- Get 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take of olive oil.
- Take 1-2 tsp of tomato paste or Ketchup.
- Prepare of As much chopped veg as you like! (I used mangetout).
- Use 2 cloves of garlic bruised and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano (or 2 sprigs fresh).
- Take 200 g of cream cheese.
- Provide 6 of sausages.
- You need 120 g of grated cheddar.
- Get 1 of beef or big salad tomato.
Instructions to make Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Set Oven to 200ºC fan. Place 6 whole sausage on a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes. When done, leave to cool on the side..
- Cook pasta for about 10 minutes while making sauce and veg..
- Add garlic to a medium heat pan with olive oil and a bit of salt. Cook for 1 min before adding oregano and other chopped veg. Cook for a further 2 mins..
- Add tin of tomatoes and paste/ketchup and turn down the heat a notch. Let sauce simmer gently to evaporate some of the water content. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Chop cooled sausage and add to the pan. Then add cream cheese and a spoonful of pasta water for starch (this will help the pasta bake hold it's shape).
- Once sauce has a relatively thick consistency, drain the pasta and mix together with the sauce. Transfer to a deep baking tray and sprinkle grated cheese and chopped beef/salad tomato on top. You can also add a bit of oregano, pepper or basil on top as well..
- Bake at 170ºC fan for 8-10 mins till cheese is melted with nice golden brown tips (you'll see what I mean!) Leave to cool for 10 minutes before eating..
If you find this Sausage Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.