Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe. To make plantain kebabs with spaghetti ponzu you only need 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu:
- You need of For SpaghettiFor Spaghetti.
- You need 1 Pack of Spaghetti.
- Get 4-5 of Garlic pods (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies (center slitted).
- Provide 1 of Onion (sliced / chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Red bell Pepper (sliced).
- Use 2 tbsp of Cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 pinch of white Pepper powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Banana Kebabs.
- Take 1 of raw Banana, peeled & mashed.
- Prepare 1 of Potato, boiled, peeled & mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
- Use 1 of Green chilies chopped.
- Provide 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- You need as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- You need of For Orange Ponzu.
- Get 1-2 of Orange (or Orange Juice 1 cup).
- Take 2 tbsp of Orange Zest.
- Use 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper (Optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu:
- Heat 4 cups of water in a big vessel and add spaghetti. Boil the spaghetti until 3/4 cooked, drain and keep aside. Spaghetti should be just enough to retain a somewhat firm texture..
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok; add green chillies along with chopped garlic. Saute for a few seconds on high flame. Add chopped vegetables and toss quickly. Add salt to taste and mix well..
- Season the veggies with a pinch of white pepper powder and toss immediately to blend the flavor..
- Saute the veggies by constantly stirring, without burning, and allow them to turn little crunchy..
- Add boiled spaghetti and toss on a high flame for a few seconds. Mix soy sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup. Garnish the spaghetti with few spring onion greens and serve piping hot..
- For Plantain Kebabs- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, including the ground spice powder (except oil). Knead into dough. Make equal size portions of it and give it an oblong shape..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them few at a time till golden in colour. Drain on a tissue paper..
- For Ponzu:::::— Take all the ingredients in a mixer jar and blend them into a puree..
- Assembling the dish:::—Spread a layer of spaghetti in a clean dish. add a layer of Ponzu then place kebabs on it..
- Give it a final touch by spreading ponzu over it and garnish with Mint or coriander leaves.. My Tip: do not over cook kebabs and you can sweeten the ponzu as per your taste….
If you find this Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.