Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you are. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats like fowl include amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Eating the proper meals is therefore imperative. People currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your health and offer you a lot of essential nutrients. So what is considered being a superfood. Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the good and the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant found in tomatoes which can be why they are also thought to be superfoods. Spinach can also be a further high-quality food because it contains a lot of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is essential for eyeball healthiness as we grow older.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick french dip sandwiches with au jus recipe. To cook quick french dip sandwiches with au jus you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Take 1 lbs of shaved beef.
- Use of oil of choice.
- Provide dash of garlic powder.
- Use dash of salt.
- Get dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 6 pack of martini's hoagie rolls or 6 hoagie rolls from bakery.
- Prepare 1 pack of aged swiss slices or any cheese (11 pieces).
- Use of * Au jus *.
- Use 1 package of beefy onion (Lipton soup mix).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of beef stock.
Steps to make Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a medium pot add beef stock, beefy onion mix and worchestershire sauce. Cook on medium to low-medium heat.
- Oil up the saute pan and let it get a little hot.
- Add shaved beef to hot saute pan(medium heat). Mix in the salt, pepper and garlic powder Stir around for about 10 min. Or until browned. (Careful not to cook to much,it will become dry). Now, add a little Au jus (1/4 cup) to the pan. Let it simmer (low heat) while preparing other items..
- Cut up a 1/2 onion. Take out small saute pan. Add a little oil. Let it heat up and toss in the onions. Saute til almost clear or carmelize them..
- On a baking sheet take one hoagie roll and put about 1/2 cup of beef mixture. Add a little onion and take a piece of sliced cheese and half it. Place on top of beef mixture. Repeat 3 more times..
- Now, bake in the oven for approx. 10 mins or until bread is a little crispy and cheese is melted..
- Serve with fries or a veggie or both! Cut in half and enjoy dipping in the Au jus..
- Let me know what you think?.
If you find this Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.