Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster sauce omu-rice (omelette rice) recipe. To make oyster sauce omu-rice (omelette rice) you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice):
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Cooked Japanese Rice *warmed.
- Provide 1 of small clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1-2 of Shiitake Mushrooms *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 50 g of Roasted Pork OR Ham *cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Take of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 1/4 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/6-1/4 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
Steps to make Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice):
- To make sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. You will pour this sauce over Omu-rice..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook Garlic, Shiitake and Pork, then add Spring Onion. When all is cooked, add warmed Rice and mix to combine. Season with Salt & Pepper, add about 1 teaspoon Oyster Sauce and mix well..
- Next you cook Omelette. Whisk 2 Eggs in a small bowl. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, pour the egg mixture, tilt the pan to make a round omelette, and remove from heat when the top is still gooey..
- Place the fried rice on the omelette, fold both sides of the omelette to cover the rice, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and flip it onto the plate..
- Cover it with a paper towel to shape it into football/rugby ball shape only if you want to do so. Pour the sauce over and enjoy..
- *Note: Alternatively you can just place the omelette on top the rice..
If you find this Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.