Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Meatballs and Potatoes In Tomato Sauce: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Meatballs and Potatoes In Tomato Sauce: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked meatballs and potatoes in tomato sauce: recipe. You can cook baked meatballs and potatoes in tomato sauce: using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Meatballs and Potatoes In Tomato Sauce::
- Provide 3 of potatoes,.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil,.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of 🌻To prepare the meatballs;.
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef (not regular or lean it should be medium),.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get 2 Tbsp of breadcrumbs,.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli flakes,.
- Use of Thyme.
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Use of 🌻For the sauce;.
- You need 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 4 of tomatoes or canned of tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 cup of water,.
- Use of Salt to taste.
Steps to make Baked Meatballs and Potatoes In Tomato Sauce::
- Firstly, to prepare the meatballs, put the ground beef in a deep bowl. Add grated onion, egg, red pepper flakes, thyme, salt and breadcrumbs and knead. Take pieces from the ground beef mixture and roll them in your palm and make them lightly flatten by pressing on them lightly by using your hand..
- Peel the potatoes and wash them then slice them (do not make the slices thick). Mix the potato slices with vegetable oil and salt in a bowl. Then place the potato slices and the meatballs in order in to a baking tray (can see in pics) Bake them in the preheated oven at 190°C until the potatoes get tender enough..
- 🌻To prepare the sauce,.
- Put the vegetable oil and the paste in a small pot and cook by stirring. Add the red chilli flakes, red chilli powder, salt and canned of tomato or fresh tomatoes stir and cook for 1 or 2 minutes by covering the lid. Then add the water stir and cook till all tomato cook well and gravy turn thick or as your desire consistency turn off the stove..
- Take the baked potatoes and the meatballs out from the oven and pour the sauce on them. Bake them again in the oven for more 10 or 15 minutes and serve the dish hot ♨️..
If you find this Baked Meatballs and Potatoes In Tomato Sauce: recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.