Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mini Korean Meatloafs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Korean Meatloafs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Korean Meatloafs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you are consuming things. This can help you determine precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a few days you’ll see that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You could also be able to identify when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is significant because all those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What kind of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini korean meatloafs recipe. You can cook mini korean meatloafs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Korean Meatloafs:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of bottle Annie Chung's Go Chu-Jang Korean cooking sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of dried minced onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of crushed pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of bunch scallions; minced.
- Take 2 stalk of celery; small dice.
- Take 1 stalk of leek; minced.
- Take 1 can of french fried onions.
- You need 1 envelope of dried soup mix.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of pinch kosher salt and white pepper.
Steps to make Mini Korean Meatloafs:
- Combine Go Chu-Jang, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic paste, brown sugar, sesame seeds, and pepper flakes together in a small mixing bowl. Whisk..
- Season beef with dried onion soup mix and salt. Add eggs, scallions, celery, and leeks. Crumble fried onions to consistency of large, coarse panko bread crumbs to use a binder. Toss to combine..
- Add wet ingredients. Toss to combine..
- Form into compact, mini meatloafs..
- Bake at 300° for approximately 1 hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Chili powder, lemon, lemongrass, lime, caramelized onions, cayenne, fresh ginger/garlic, sesame oil, habanero.
If you find this Mini Korean Meatloafs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.