Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe. You can have pasta marinera (seafood pasta) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- You need 1 kg of gemilli pasta or your preferred pasta.
- You need 2 TBSP of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 4 of tomatoes medium chopped.
- Take 1/2 can of plum tomatoes.
- Provide 350 g of frozen cooked seafood (squid, prawns and mussels).
- Take 1 pinch of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of paprika.
- Get 1/4 TSP of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of Zest of a small lemon.
- Provide of Juice of the same lemon.
- Use 2 TBSP of fresh coriander chopped.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- Boil water enough to cook the pasta. Add salt before pouring the pasta in. I usually add 2 TSP of salt..
- In a big pan at medium heat, add the oil and slightly fry the garlic, add the onion and stir until it's soft, add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt, and the dried basil. Stir till well combined. Put the lid on and leave it for 3 minutes to cook..
- Now, cook the pasta until 2 minutes before it's ready, meanwhile, add the plum tomatoes to the sauce, stir till well mixed..
- To the sauce, add the seafood, the lemon zest, paprika, the cayenne pepper and another pinch of salt..
- Drain the pasta, leaving around a cup of water in. Pour it into the sauce and stir it..
- Add the lemon juice and the chopped coriander. Mix it all well. If you like, you can sprinkle some parmesan shavings on top when served. Try it and adjust the salt if necessary. Enjoy!.
- P.s. You can always use fresh seafood but make sure you don't overcook it. If you use frozen and have time, leave it to defrost and add to the sauce in the last minute before adding the pasta, so it's not overcooked..
If you find this Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.