Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn, Chorizo, Chili & Leek Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn, Chorizo, Chili & Leek Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn, Chorizo, Chili & Leek Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn, chorizo, chili & leek spaghetti recipe. To make prawn, chorizo, chili & leek spaghetti you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn, Chorizo, Chili & Leek Spaghetti:
- You need 250 g of spaghetti.
- Take 150 g of chorizo, skinned and sliced.
- Use 1 of leek, thinly sliced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- You need 400 g of tin tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 100 ml of dry white wine.
- Provide 1/2 of lime, juice of.
- Take 200 g of cooked king prawns.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Use of Sea salt.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 knob of butter.
Steps to make Prawn, Chorizo, Chili & Leek Spaghetti:
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti according to instructions so that it’s at the al dente point ready for Step 5 below. Drain in a colander and add a knob of butter. Retain 100 ml of the pasta water in case needed at Step 6..
- Heat a dry frying pan and fry the chorizo for 2 minutes on each side, until it has only just turned brown. It needs to be cooked but not burnt! Set aside on kitchen paper to absorb any surplus fat. Keep warm..
- Add the garlic, chili and leek to the frying pan and cook, occasionally stirring gently, for around 5 minutes or until the leek has softened..
- Stir in the tomatoes, sugar and white wine and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the coriander and lime juice. Add back the chorizo, then add the prawns and cook, stirring, for 60-90 seconds. Remember that the prawns are already cooked and only need heating. Taste and add a little pepper if wished..
- Add the spaghetti, stir gently but thoroughly to coat the pasta. If looking dry, add a little of the retained pasta water – but note that this is often unnecessary. Then serve immediately onto warmed pasta dishes/plates..
If you find this Prawn, Chorizo, Chili & Leek Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.