Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian mushrooms & garlic mazegohan recipe. To cook asian mushrooms & garlic mazegohan you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan:
- Take 2 cups of (*180ml Cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Take 400 ml of Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *add more or less according to the saltiness of the stock.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Oil OR Butter.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 400 g of Asian Mushrooms *Today I used Shiitake, Shimeji and King Oyster.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Spring Onion OR Parsley *finely chopped.
Steps to make Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the Rice and place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock (OR Stock of your choice) and Salt, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- While the Rice is cooking, prepare Mushrooms. Clean them, and cut into bite-size pieces. If you use Shimeji, cut off the bottom and tear into smaller pieces..
- When the rice is cooked, heat Oil (OR Butter) and Garlic in a large frying pan over low heat. When aromatic, raise the heat to medium high, and cook Mushrooms. *Note: Some Mushrooms can be cooked very quickly. Please cook them accordingly..
- When almost cooked, add Sake (Rice wine) that will help steam-cook the Mushrooms and add extra Umami. Season with Salt & Pepper, add Soy Sauce, and remove from the heat. Then add to the cooked Rice and mix to combine..
- Sprinkle with chopped Spring Onion (OR Parsley) and serve..
If you find this Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.