Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as you can get when you note down the things you eat. It is not adequate to list “salad” in your food log. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You should also note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you eat so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What type of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This can help you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion sausage pasta recipe. You can have french onion sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Sausage Pasta:
- Get 2 of links of smoked turkey sausage.
- Get 2 of large Vidalia onions, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 envelope of lipton onion soup mix.
- Provide 2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of sour cream.
- Get 8 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 lb of large elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of black pepper and garlic powder.
Steps to make French Onion Sausage Pasta:
- In deep skillet, add oil and sliced onions to pan over a medium low heat. Caramelize onions slowly, beware of burning..
- While cooking onions, heat water to boil pasta. Cook and set aside..
- Add a pinch of salt to onions. Slice sausage into discs and add to pan once onions are nicely caramelized..
- Add envelope of soup mix and stir to combine with onions and sausage. Add broth and water and mix well. Add pepper and garlic powder to taste. Let simmer for 15 minutes..
- Once sausage is cooked and hot through, add sour cream and a small handful of the shredded cheese. Let simmer for 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add to pasta. Add remaining cheese and stir. Let sit of 5 minutes to thicken. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.