Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake mushrooms and spinach recipe. To make shiitake mushrooms and spinach you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach:
- You need 8 of dried Shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 bowl of spinach.
- Take 3 of garlic and 2 shallot.
- Get 100 ml of mushroom water.
- You need Dash of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried Anchovies.
Instructions to make Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach:
- Wash and soak the dried shiitake mushroom in warm water till it’s soft (30 minutes) then squeeze dry and cut into smaller pieces and reserve the soaking water, wash and dry the dried Anchovies.
- With little oil sauté the dried Anchovies and the shiitake mushroom till it’s fragrant but not not about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and the mushroom water and mix well and season with salt, for 1 minute (don’t over cook the spinach).
If you find this Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.