Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Pepper Seafood Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Pepper Seafood Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper seafood pasta recipe. You can cook black pepper seafood pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Pepper Seafood Pasta:
- Use 500 g of Prawns.
- Use 200 g of Squid.
- You need 100 g of Clams.
- Provide of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Get of Basil.
- You need 10 pcs of Garlic.
- Provide 2 pcs of Chilli Padi.
- Provide of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- Get of White Wine (Optional).
- You need of Pasta Of Your Choice.
- Take of Store bought Black Pepper Sauce.
- Take 4 tbs of Lemon Juice.
Steps to make Black Pepper Seafood Pasta:
- Clean seafood and devein Prawns, set aside. Bring water to a rolling boil, add salt and cook clams till it’s shells open up. Discard clams that didn’t open..
- In a separate pot, bring water to a boil, add salt and olive oil. Drop pasta in and cook till desired texture and drain. Leave some pasta water for use later. Meanwhile finely chop garlic and chilli, half the tomatoes and set aside. Pick basil leaves from it’s stalk and set aside too..
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil and chopped garlic. Let the oil infuse with the garlic and after they have lightly browned add chilli padi, prawns and the squid and sauté for 2min. Add in the boiled clams and deglaze the pan with about a glass of white wine. Let it simmer..
- Next, throw in the cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, salt and black pepper sauce to taste. Add in the drained pasta and give it all a good mix. Squeeze in the lemon juice and add some of the pasta water to adjust the consistency to your preference and you’re done. Serve with a glass of wine, voila!.
If you find this Black Pepper Seafood Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.