Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice recipe. To cook bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice:
- You need 430 g of Sushi rice.
- Take 150 g of Bacon (pancetta).
- Take 150 g of Fresh shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tin of Bamboo.
- Provide 1 of Spring onion.
- Use of Mixed seafood.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Crispy fried onion.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Katsuo dashi powder.
- You need 430 ml of water.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of White pepper.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice:
- Heat the frying pan and add in bacon and carrot strips..
- Add in bamboo and mushroom..
- Add in crispy fried onion..
- Seasoning with soy sauce, rice wine, salt and white pepper..
- Pour in the washed rice and mix it with the vegetables..
- Add in water and katsuo dashi powder and then place the mixed seafood on the top. Use rice cooker or hub (with the lid on) to cook the rice until the rice absorbs all the liquid..
- Before serving, sprinkle some chopped spring onion and sesame oil. Done and enjoy~ 😋.
If you find this Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.