Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger chicken stir fry recipe. You can have ginger chicken stir fry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- Provide 1 of chicken breast.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Take 75 g of chopped Shitake Mushrooms.
- Take 25 g of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 150 g of bean sprouts.
- Prepare Half of a medium sized leek.
- Use 250 g of egg noodles.
- Take 1 of fresh red chilli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chinese five spice.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 handful of finely chopped coriander.
- Take 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- Add the leek, ginger, chicken and chopped chilli to a medium hot pan. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the Chinese Five Spice and mushrooms to the pan and separately boil a pan of water in preparation for the noodles.
- When the water is ready, add the noodles to the water. Simultaneously add the pepper, bean sprouts, soy sauce, fish sauce, and honey to the frying pan and turn up the heat..
- Continue you stir the chicken while the noodles cook (about 4 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the stir fry to a bowl, drain the noodles and briefly fry them in the remaining juices in the pan before adding to the bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and a healthy squeeze of the lemon before serving.
If you find this Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.