Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood recipe. You can cook taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood:
- Prepare 125 g of Rice noodles.
- Provide 1 of quarter White cabbage.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Spring onion.
- Provide 1 stick of Celery.
- Provide 6 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of Some Coriander.
- Get 1 slice of Bacon.
- Take 300 g of Mixed Seafood.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Dried prawn.
- Get 1.5 Tablespoons of Crispy-fried onion.
- Use of Salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of White peper.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Black vinegar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Shallot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 250 g of Broth.
- Take 250 g of Water.
Steps to make Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood:
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms until they are softer and then slice them. Chop all the other vegetables..
- Place shallot sauce and oil in a pan. Add in all the vegetables (apart from coriander) and dried prawn..
- Add in broth and water. Then bring it to boiled..
- Add in the rice noodles. Steam the rice noodles with the lid on until all the liquid absorbed by the noodles..
- Use a scissors to cut the rice noodles shorter. Then add in soy sauce and some salt..
- Mix in bacon and seafood. And then add in black vinegar and white pepper.
- Add in crispy fried onion..
- Sprinkle some fresh chopped coriander. Enjoy. 😋.
If you find this Taiwanese pan-fried mixed rice noodles with seafood recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.