Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe. To cook beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Use of Vegetables and rice.
- Provide 2 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- Use 1 of courgette cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare Half of bag of beansprouts.
- Get Box of shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 3 of large handfuls of Spinach.
- Prepare 2 of x cooked rice pouches.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Cooking sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- Get 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Take of Kimchi slaw.
- Provide Half of a red cabbage.
- Prepare Half of a red onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of kimchi paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 300 g of lemongrass beef (see recipe).
- Use 2-3 of fried eggs to serve.
Steps to make Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Prepare the beef according to the other recipe, allowing 1 hour to marinate..
- Finely shred / slice the veg for the kimchi slaw. Mix the kimchi paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil together and coat the veg. Set aside for later..
- Heat a heavy based pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the rice and leave to cook over a medium to low heat for 8-9 minutes..
- Then prepare the veg and mix together all of the ingredients for the cooking sauce..
- Meanwhile cook the veg, one at a time by heating another frying plan, adding 1 tbsp of the cooking sauce and cooking the first veg for 30 seconds in the sauce. Once cooked, place the veg on top of the rice. And move onto the next veg, following the same process..
- Once all veg is complete, add the marinated beef to the pan and cook for 3 minutes (I like mine to be pink) and add to the rice..
- Drizzle the remaining cooking sauce over the rice/ veg pot and fry the eggs..
- Fill a bowl with rice, veg and beef and top with a fried egg..
If you find this Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.