Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed vegetables Macaroni recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetables Macaroni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetables Macaroni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables macaroni recipe. You can cook mixed vegetables macaroni using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed vegetables Macaroni:
- Take 300 gram of macaroni.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 50 g of broccoli.
- Use 50 g of spinach.
- Get 5 of mushrooms.
- Get 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 30 g of tofu.
- Get 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 of Green chillis.
- Get 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Take Handful of coriander.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Mixed vegetables Macaroni:
- Prep the vegetables. Boil the macaroni for 4-5 mins. Precook the broccoli for 2 mins. Once the macaroni cooked, run it under the cold water for few mins..
- Put oil in the pot. Once the oil heat up add mixed herbs & garlic. Sauté it for 30 secs. Add onions, broccoli, chillies, mushrooms and spinach. Cook it for 2 mins. Add tomato paste and tofu. Add salt to taste. Cook it for further 3 mins..
- Add Macaroni in to the cooked vegetables. Stir it well. Cook it for 2 mins..
- Serve it in the bowl or plate. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander. Enjoy it..
If you find this Mixed vegetables Macaroni recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.